LOST Store: Shirts, hats, stickers, buttons, and more!


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Season 5 Premiere - Live Podcast Tonight!

As usual, I'm hosting a live podcast tonight after the new episode airs in the Pacific time zone. Listen, chat, or call in on TalkShoe at 11:00 PM Pacific (2:00 AM Eastern) to participate in the live show!

Many of you are probably wondering what happened to part 3 of the Kris White interview, or even more likely, the review of the Season 4 finale. They'll be posted soon. I really needed a break from the podcast during the hiatus. Thank you for your patience. Between my full-time job and having a family, there's very little time left over for podcasting. I think I'm going to be doing a lot less editing this season so I can hopefully post the podcast episodes sooner.

Talk to you tonight!


Do you have a product or service that you'd like to market to thousands of LOST fans? Find out how you can become a sponsor of this blog and podcast! Send an e-mail to thelostmeister+marketing at gmail dot com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home