Announcements and Hiatus Plans
Don't worry, LOST fans! I haven't forgotten about the Season 3 finale. I'm still in the process of editing the live post-show podcast, which was roughly 2 hours and 45 minutes long unedited! I intend to release it in a few smaller, more manageable segments over the next few weeks.
After I release the Season 3 finale podcast episodes, I intend to continue to post occasional updates during the hiatus. If there are any good new theories, producers' comments, official ABC press releases, or anything else that I think is worth mentioning, I'll blog and podcast about it to keep you informed. Here are some tips on staying up-to-date:
- You can get an e-mail whenever the blog is updated if you subscribe via RssFwd.
- If you prefer to listen to the podcast, you can subscribe via iTunes.
- To use another subscription service, you can use the links in the sidebar.
- There are a lot of references to books in LOST. Sawyer is always reading something. Casual references to books are frequently made on the show. Why not read some of those books to get a better understanding of their significance to the show, if any? Or why not read official LOST books like Bad Twin, which was a part of The LOST Experience? Or commentaries and guides by various authors? All of these and more can be found in a new LOST store that I'm opening this summer. You can catch a sneak peek now! Be sure to check out each of the item category links in the sidebar (DVDs, Books, Games and Toys, etc.) for a wider selection from those categories.
- Subscribe to the LOST Theories Network or the Lost Podcasting Network to listen to LOST podcasts that are producing epsiodes during the hiatus. You can also catch up on older episodes of this podcast or The Official LOST Podcast, if you'd like.
- Browse old articles on this blog or Lostpedia and bone up on your LOST knowledge. One study suggestion might be to read up on The LOST Experience if you didn't participate in it during the post-Season 2 hiatus. Although The LOST Experience is not expected to continue during the present hiatus, studying the previous Experience can be insightful since many of its revelations about the Dharma Initiative, the Hanso Foundation, and Alvar Hanso still haven't been explored on the show. Another idea is to participate in Lostpedia's "Lost Rewatch" (see the main page at Lostpedia for details) and go back and look for things you may have missed in previous episodes. Then, if you find something that hasn't been mentioned yet on Lostpedia, you can contribute to Lostpedia's articles.
- Take a few minutes and fill out my podcast listener survey and digg this podcast! You can also digg the LOST Theories Network.
- If you're into technology, I'm in the planning stages of starting a tech podcast during the hiatus. More details will be posted when the podcast becomes available. If you're interested in becoming a co-host, please read this! Also, if you enjoy studying religion, another podcast that might interest you is this one.