LOST Store: Shirts, hats, stickers, buttons, and more!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mother Jones Magazine "Recon" Chat, and Jay & Jack's Autism Speaks Charity Podcast

Last week I was invited to participate in Mother Jones Magazine's weekly LOST chat, and we discussed Season 6 Episode 8, "Recon."  Several interesting observations and theories about the episode were discussed.  You can read the chat transcript here.

Over the weekend I was also privileged to participate in Jay & Jack's 30-hour charity podcast.  Normally their marathon podcasts are live-only (meaning they don't post the whole 30 hours afterward) but if I can somehow get an audio copy of the segment I was on, I'll post it here on the blog and in the podcast feed.  You can donate to Jay & Jack's charity of choice, Autism Speaks, here.

As a reminder, I record my live podcast right after each episode of LOST ends in the Pacific time zone.  Fans from all over the world are welcome to participate in the chat and listen live.  Just go to TalkShoe at the designated time and join in!  If you miss the live show, stay tuned to this blog or subscribe via iTunes or RSS, and I'll post the edited version of the podcast sometime during the week.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for tweets about LOST and my other interests!


Do you have a product or service that you'd like to market to thousands of LOST fans? Find out how you can become a sponsor of this blog and podcast! Send an e-mail to thelostmeister+marketing at gmail dot com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home